This value added activity can save you money and greatly reduces the likelihood that a significant design error will occur. With over 20 years in the custom cable assembly business, we can easily identify design issues with cables, harnesses or electromechanical assemblies that would typically be over looked. It is at this early stage of development that issues need to be identified, so they do not carry through to the final product. Our experienced New Product Introduction Team not only recognizes basic design flaws, but also detects problems related to tools, equipment, process steps, components and hardware that could affect manufacturability or lead to early product obsolescence.
GSNetworks has assisted many OEMs with product design issues in many Industry sectors, including Medical, Communications, Military, Aerospace and Security. Our wide selection of tools and equipment allows us to quickly evaluate different types of terminations and assembly methods. If process and assembly instructions are needed, we provide Build-to-Print service and will create all the necessary process documentation if required. If you just need your prototype assembled we can do that too.
At GSNetworks we understand the importance of fast turnaround on prototype builds or first piece pre-production samples. We have over two decades of experience providing custom cable, harness and mechanical assembly manufacturing solutions to OEM and VAR customers in the Medical, Communications, Military, Aerospace and Security markets.
Here are some of the reasons our customer’s repeatedly trust us with their prototyping and first article requirements:
- Strong long-term relationships with many manufacturers and distributors so we can source virtually any component quickly.
- Our in-house inventory has a wide selection of commonly used wire, cable, connectors and hardware immediately available.
- When necessary we will exceed all customer expectations to meet critical time restraints.
- If changes or modifications are needed during the prototyping process, we will ensure the appropriate document and revision controls are maintained.
- Providing a quality product is always our first priority so our New Product Introduction Team will help with design verification and notify the customer of potential problems
Once the prototype design is approved and the product is ready for manufacture, we are available with full contract manufacturing services to ensure there is no delay in getting your product to market.
GSNetworks currently provides low cost contract Manufacturing Services to OEMs in the Medical, Communications, Military, Aerospace and Security Industry sectors. 30+ years of custom cable manufacturing has provided us with a wealth of valuable working knowledge. Hand off your cable, harness or electromechanical manufacturing requirements to “the specialists” and free up money and resources to reach your corporate goal.
Let us recommend a practical outsourcing solution that will save money, provide a competitive advantage, and lead to a win-win business relationship.
GSNetworks can provide an economical manufacturing solution to meet your cable assembly, wire harness and electromechanical assembly requirements so you can focus on the things you do best.